Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS Grading Special!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I got this in an email a few days ago...anyone know what "code" to put into the submission form?

To welcome back the "old and improved" Beckett Graded Card Registry, we are offering a 5-day grading special. From now until the end of January, get your cards graded using our 5-day turnaround and pay only $10.00 a card. That's for any card, any value and any number of cards!

This is a fantastic opportunity to get your sports and non-sports cards graded in HALF the time of the popular 10-10-10 special, and at less than half the regular price, but you have to submit now! This offer will end January 31st.

Be sure to sign up for the free "Report Card" Newsletter at www.beckett.com/grading to receive EXCLUSIVE grading offers only available to Report Card subscribers. An exclusive Report Card offer will be coming February 1st, so sign up now!

Download your submission form.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I emailed BGS but have not heard back...so this is why I was asking here for the code! (see my first sentence!)

jhk

Sep 19, 2009
North Kakalaki
I would be interested in the code too... I haven't sent in anything in a long time... and only want to send in a few cards... if u can share that code..that twould be nice... I used to get those Beckett Reports... but I guess I haven't graded anything in a long time I stopped getting them.. either that or it's going into my junk folders...

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
I almost posted same question as I was wondering if there was a code too. If I send in I might just print email. I didn't see the usual disclaimers for auto fees or oversized items either. If you find out if there is a code PM me.

Carlos

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
This is no doubt a great promo and as it says says it's basically the 10-10-10 but 5 day service...

I also got the offer but the last line has peaked my interest...

"An exclusive Report Card offer will be coming February 1st, so sign up now!"

Maybe something better in a week? I have about 25 set filler cards to send so even with 5 day turnaround I would rather do it on the cheap...

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
1995BBRefractorGuy said:
This is no doubt a great promo and as it says says it's basically the 10-10-10 but 5 day service...

I also got the offer but the last line has peaked my interest...

"An exclusive Report Card offer will be coming February 1st, so sign up now!"

Maybe something better in a week? I have about 25 set filler cards to send so even with 5 day turnaround I would rather do it on the cheap...

Well, there is no minimum of 10 cards per submission so you can use it for less than 10. Just a FYI for others.

Members online

Latest posts