Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

20-100 cheap Joe Dimaggio cards, all the same card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Does anyone know where I can find these amounts? I have searched all over the internet to find nothing. Not even eBay has anything. I need them to be $.50 or less a piece, to all be the very same card and no reprints. Thanks for any help.

zep33

Aug 24, 2008
Cape Cod, Mass
He's got a card in this year's Goodwin Champions. I've got almost 2 3200 boxes of unsorted cards from that set. Might have quite a few DiMaggios in there

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
sportscardtheory said:
Sly said:
Sportlots has a couple sellers with '08 UD Heroes cards in various lot sizes (one seller with 18 at $0.18 each, one seller with 16 at $0.24 each and one seller with 13 at $0.50 each).

This link hopefully will get you to that page:

http://www.sportlots.com/inven/inve...ggio&frstsrch=Joe&exp=635&y1=2008&y2=2009&y3=

Thanks a lot for the info!

WOW does sportlots suck. I'm glad you linked me, because I can't even find the cards you showed me through their site. No matter what I do, I can only find like a couple Dimaggio cards from 1992. Their search function if f-ed up or it just sucks altogether.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
sportscardtheory said:
Sly said:
Sportlots has a couple sellers with '08 UD Heroes cards in various lot sizes (one seller with 18 at $0.18 each, one seller with 16 at $0.24 each and one seller with 13 at $0.50 each).

http://www.sportlots.com/inven/inve...ggio&frstsrch=Joe&exp=635&y1=2008&y2=2009&y3=

WOW does sportlots suck. I'm glad you linked me, because I can't even find the cards you showed me through their site. No matter what I do, I can only find like a couple Dimaggio cards from 1992. Their search function if f-ed up or it just sucks altogether.

If the link doesn't work, just go to the main page and on the main page, type in "DiMaggio" under Last Name and "Joe" under first name, then hit Search.

Then check the box for 2008 and that will get you there.

Not sure what issues you're having, but their search function is actually pretty decent.

Oh, and if you're only seeing a couple things from 1992, then that's all that is there. I just checked and '92 and there are only 4 different cards.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Sly said:
If the link doesn't work, just go to the main page and on the main page, type in "DiMaggio" under Last Name and "Joe" under first name, then hit Search.

Not sure what issues you're having, but their search function is actually pretty decent.

Oh, and if you're only seeing a couple things from 1992, then that's all that is there. I just checked and '92 and there are only 4 different cards.

The link is the only thing that worked. I checked from 1990-2009 and only the 1992 cards showed up. That's why it doesn't make sense seeing that I can see the 2008 UDs through the link. I already bought them.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Sly said:
sportscardtheory said:
sportscardtheory said:
Sly said:

I don't like that you can only view 3 years at a time now. What's with that? and OP, thats prob why you're only seeing what you're seeing. It says at the top of the search you may select up to three years

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Brewer Andy said:
Sly said:
sportscardtheory said:
sportscardtheory said:
Sly said:

I don't like that you can only view 3 years at a time now. What's with that? and OP, thats prob why you're only seeing what you're seeing. It says at the top of the search you may select up to three years

Yes, this is probably the issue. If you're choosing '90 - '09, then it's only going to show '90, '91, and '92.

That part of it does suck, yes.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Sly said:
Brewer Andy said:
Sly said:
sportscardtheory said:
sportscardtheory said:
[quote="Sly":3vd29i8b]Sportlots has a couple sellers with '08 UD Heroes cards in various lot sizes (one seller with 18 at $0.18 each, one seller with 16 at $0.24 each and one seller with 13 at $0.50 each).

Yes, this is probably the issue. If you're choosing '90 - '09, then it's only going to show '90, '91, and '92.

That part of it does suck, yes.[/quote:3vd29i8b]

That has to be it. That's dumb.

Members online

Latest posts