Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

08 EEE Tim Murphy Autos...Upside Down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Finally had some extra time today to scan some of my stuff that needed to be scanned into the bucket, and I came across these two Tim Murphy Elite Autos (only two I own), and realized that the autos are upsde down. My queston is this... is it possible that Donruss had all of his sticker autos in EEE placed on all of the cards upside down? I was hoping some of you who might also own these cards can verify this for me. Thanks!

TimMurphyEEETOTCAuto.jpg

TimMurphyEEEAspirationsAuto.jpg

Here is what the auto should look like...

TimMurphyChromeRefractor.jpg

TimMurphyLeafLimitedAuto.jpg

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
I should have looked on ebay before I started this thread. I just looked and found 4 or 5 on ebay in auctions and ebay stores, and each one had the sticker upside down. This also included the School Colors Auto insert #'d to 25, which also had the auto upside down. :cry: ::facepalm::

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
GAbballplayer148 said:
Mine is right side up :)

murphycontendersauto.jpg

As are both of my contenders autos. Only the Elite autos are the ones that are upside down as far as I can tell. I am just wondering if all of his elite autos (360 in total) were placed on the cards upside down.

Members online