Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: AVATAR sketch card mailday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I am a HUGE fan of Avatar, so I had various artists make me custom sketches. All have very unique styles. Five so far with four more incoming.
Don Pedicini Jr.
neytirisketch1.jpg

Mellissa Uran
neytirisketch3.jpg

David Rabbitte
neytirisketch2.jpg

Two by Randy Siplon
neytirisketch5.jpg

neytirisketch4.jpg

Also have two by Randy Martinez and two by Jim Kyle in the works!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
Siplon does incredible work.The stuff on his site is breathtaking.

Yup, he is VERY talented. It's pretty cool owning the two sketches at the top of his home page right now.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I just saw Avatar last weekend. I underestimated Cameron, it was great. Where do the cards come from? I'm looking on ebay for 'avatar card*', and I got as far as this one before I had to go away from the computer for 7-9 minutes.
ePtcS!BGk~$%28KGrHqQOKiIEq49g4CNKBK8eQ%28zT,!~~_12.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
They were all custom made by various sketch card artists. Unfortunetely there isn't an official Avatar card set yet.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
bojacksoncollector said:
WOW! Randy is extremely talented. Is that Baseball Card sized? What does that typically cost you to have done by these artists? Thanks for sharing.

All are regular card size. The prices that artists charge vary a lot. Randy charges around $65 per card for full color sketches.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
moxacaine said:
I have Chris Hoffman doing 5 Goonies sketches for me. $100 for all 5. Not bad

Real good price! I just sent out a few more Avatar requests from some lesser known names. Gave them 100% creative control, so I'm excited to see what they come up with.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Ty Hope said:
moxacaine said:
I have Chris Hoffman doing 5 Goonies sketches for me. $100 for all 5. Not bad

Real good price! I just sent out a few more Avatar requests from some lesser known names. Gave them 100% creative control, so I'm excited to see what they come up with.

did the same with teh goonies. my only request was that chunk was doing the truffle shuffle. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts