Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Coach's Corner auctions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Very annoyed with them. They've committed two cardinal sins when it comes to email:

1. Adding me without my consent (I never opted in)
2. Not providing an unsubscribe link

They do not answer emails. I've written in (no joke) well over 10 times asking them to remove me over the past 6 months. Anyone around here happen to know one of these people? I would love to be off their list. It's almost getting to the point where I really want to report them to their ISP etc.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
MaineMule said:
...their auctions are a JOKE!!!!

While they might have an occassional "real" item, they sell fakes by the bundle.

Stay away from Coaches Corner!!

Absolutely correct. The amount of fake autos they sell is staggering. Who is paying 750 bucks for a Christy Mathewson auto, believing that they are getting the real deal?

On a side note, I was at a card shop awhile back that had a Babe Ruth autographed baseball for sale. I was drooling over it until the owner told me it had a LOA from STAT (the company that does authenticating for Coaches Corner). I told him that that letter was worse than no letter at all. Fake as could be.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
As others wrote, they sell forged and counterfeit items.
There are tons of posts on the PSA message board about their shady and alleged illegal activity.
Some PSA board members even boycotted Sports Collectors Digest for running CC ads.
Never support Coach's Corner!

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
1). I'm sorry if you ever bid on anything over there
2). I'm really sorry if you ever won anything from them, as it is likely fake
3). If they won't remove you, be aggressive with your actions against them, as I'm sure they are doing it to others as well. Report them far and wide.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts