Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

shoeless-joejackson is now queencity-sportscards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
It would be neat if ebay was different. They could take exhibit A, the Tuff Stuff article, and add that to exhibit B, the name changes (a clear admission of guilt) and ban this guy. But then they wouldn't get any fees from him, and that's all they care about is getting their fees. If anything they are probably saddened by the article in Tuff Stuff because it will cause this guys sales to be lower and they will collect less fees.

I'm beginning to hate every aspect of this hobby!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
RL24 said:
It would be neat if ebay was different. They could take exhibit A, the Tuff Stuff article, and add that to exhibit B, the name changes (a clear admission of guilt) and ban this guy. But then they wouldn't get any fees from him, and that's all they care about is getting their fees. If anything they are probably saddened by the article in Tuff Stuff because it will cause this guys sales to be lower and they will collect less fees.

I'm beginning to hate every aspect of this hobby!

Pretty sure the powers-that-be at ebay know NOTHING about sports cards, nor do they care. Buyer beware or at least "aware"

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
leatherman said:
I heard he was changing his name to Ben Dover Sportscards.

No joke... I went to high school with a kid with that name. Trouble maker too... always got called into the principles office :lol: so you'd hear it over the loudspeaker.

Members online

Latest posts