Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fantasy Baseball Dynasty League

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Felt like drumming up some early interest in a dynasty league I will be running.

A little basic info:

14 Teams
25 Active players, 10 bench players (C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, UTIL, UTIL, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, RP, P)
7 Minor Leaguers
5 Disabled List spots
Keep as many or as little players as you want
6 x 6 Roto - H, R, HR, RBI, SB, OPS x K, SV, HLD, WHIP, ERA, QS
Live, online draft

Sound like your kind of league?

Post here or PM me ONLY if you are serious about being active ALL season and future seasons.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
I am intrested
I was in one for the last two years but the price got too high..($100)

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
bodiaz said:
Why roto? If it was head to head I would be in.

In roto you play from day one until the final game, where as in H2H he bottom 6 to 8 (depending on league set up) are done with a month or more left in the season.

Plus, in roto it takes a little more skill (with innings/games limits) as compared to H2H, where a couple of hot players can win you a week, whereas most teams (that stay active) can be competitive in a roto league down to the end.

I've been in a roto league where FIVE teams were within 4 points of winning the title in the final 3 days of the season.

That's a lot better than sitting around watching two teams slug it out for two weeks.

Everyone else: Please PM me with your interest. Lemme know your prior experience in DYNASTY leagues, please.

Also, no fees, free league, bragging rights to the winner until the next one is crowned (though, I may come up with a prize for the winner on my own dime).

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Bumping this up.

Still need one more manager, maybe two (one guy hasn't responded to my last two emails, so I may be booting him).

Just message here or send me a PM, thanks.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
League is free.

boomets - Your reputation alone denies you any chance in this league.

MAC - I am waiting on one guy. PM me your email address, so if he falls out, I can send you the invite, thanks.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I have a similar Yahoo! head-to-head league in need of just 4 managers to round out an active, competitive, 12 team keeper. $20 buy in, PM me and I'll send a list of open teams. First come first serve. Thanks.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
I've been looking for a Dynasty League to get into. I've played single year leagues for years now. Very interested, let me know some details if you got room.

Members online

Latest posts