Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Should Prosectors Have Their Own Forum?

Should Prosectors have their own Forum?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
The prospecting forum would dominate the 90's insert forum...sorry bud.

I think that's the point he's making.

he wants us out so he can actually read posts he cares about.

I've always wanted a filter where you could read all posts together,,,,or filter out prospecting posts by flipping a switch, or game used product posts, or whatever you want to filter out.

It's the Database Administrator in me, but i'm not sure how to handle it on a MB. I've never played with the software.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
If the prospectors had their own forum we'd only hear the sound of crickets on this one.

I really don't understand the problem with message board "clutter." I skip posts I don't want to read, and it is that easy.

Semi OT, but I do find it funny with the mail day posts if you say mail day or chrome it has 100+ hits but if you say a certain player that isn't a prospect it gets like 10 reads (other than the Chavez threads because those are awesome).

Mudcatsfan said:
Adamsince1981 said:

I've always wanted a filter where you could read all posts together,,,,or filter out prospecting posts by flipping a switch, or game used product posts, or whatever you want to filter out.

It's the Database Administrator in me, but i'm not sure how to handle it on a MB. I've never played with the software.

Bingo. prospecting dominates the baseball thread. it gets so much talk it should have it's own forum

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Mudcatsfan said:
Adamsince1981 said:

can you say the sound of crickets?

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
If you took the prospectors off of the main baseball hobby talk page, it would kill this site. It would create a division and thats NOT what we are going after. The idea of having so many people on here at one time really excites me. I like having more than one or two people to converse with. If you take the channels off the TV, all you have is a big empty box of nothing. Thats what would happen here. The baseball boards would dry up and noone would come around anymore except those in the prospecting forum.

I say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts