Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Topps - Cards Your Mom Threw Out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
By the crisp condition of all of them, including vintage, I believe it to be a short leap in logic to conclude they are reprints. And to this end, without having any prior knowledge to these before this thread, I have to believe they must be some sort of a insert set.

Perhaps my comprehention and reasoning skill is off though...

EDIT:

* The Cards Your Mom Threw Out (58) One famous reprint from 1952 to present Inserted 1:3.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
I thought they were supposed to be originals? Does this mean that every card is a 1/1 since they only did 1 card of every card they ever made?

Do not confuse these "reprint" inserts with the "one of every card made buybacks". 2 entirely different "hits". The "Cards Your Mom Threw Away" insert/reprints is a 58 card set featuring one card from each topps base set of the last 58 years.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
my mom threw out a 2003 Youkilis? Did she break into my dorm room a few years ago?? I understand the vintage reprints...but 2003 isn't really a vintage year...not even in wine lol.

Latest posts