Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things are looking up.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autocut

I was thinking Adventurecon was going to be stale this year, especially since it is in Pigeon forge (45 minute drive) instead of being locally. Well, to my surprise, I got an email that Billy Dee Williams will be signing Friday & Saturday. Again, to my surprise, I am scheduled off of work ALL 3 days of the event. I've been wanting his autograph for years (over a decade with some change). I know what you thinking. What does this have to do with baseball? Well, someone mentioned a specific movie and I got even more excited. I remember this custom I made and had signed:

jamesearljonesauto.jpg

Richard Pryor is no longer with us, but to have James Earl Jones and Billy Dee Williams signature on it will definately be a center piece of my collection. Since it is on photo quality paper, I may use it as a signature cut and put it in a card with just Jones and williams. I may get a scene from the movie and make a baseball card of Billy Dee Williams to sign. :)

billydeewilliams1.gif

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Hey there bud, I just gotta say that what you do & the piece's you've created are just awe-inspiring (I am actually jealous of alot of your creation's as I would LOVE to know how to do what you do)! I think making a card with multi-star's/athlete's & then hunting down each person on it to sign would be something that I could become seriously addicted to (meaning I'd literally enjoy it to no end)!

I wish you the best of luck in getting Billy Dee's auto on there (but I like your idea of creating a card with just Earl Jones & B.Dee & having both of them on it (so it is complete...as it would be difficult to get a Pryor that size to add on to a card- I think?).
Good Luck buddy & keep up the FANTASTIC work! ;)
Dave :D

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
LLWesMan said:
JackLondon said:
It would be cool to meet him, that is for sure.

I recently added this Billy Dee to my collection:

sc0000309c03.jpg

Why a G?

Says on the back of the card that the letters spell out "Gale Sayers" (from the role he played in the movie "Brian's Song")

Woulda been cool if it were L or C. (Lando Calrissian) :cool:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
autocut said:
JackLondon said:
It would be cool to meet him, that is for sure.

I recently added this Billy Dee to my collection:

sc0000309c03.jpg

I definately have to get one of those for my collection.

I got a fantastic deal on it, too! BIN was $50, but I combined bing and the remainder of a ebay gift card and got it for around $15-20 (can't remember actual amount).

Members online

Latest posts