Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Patrick Schuster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
I'm thinking about prospecting him. I think he has alot of upside. I know he's the one who had the like 5 No-Hitter game streak but do you think he ruined his arm in High School? Idk if there's any way to tell whether or not that happened or not. But right now his stuff is cheap and I think he could be a really good pitcher at the MLB level if he can get there. I know prospecting pitchers is risky but I am just wondering your thoughts on whether or not you think he was overused at the high school level... He's got a 95+ MPH Fastball at 18 so you can't get much better than that (unless you are Strasburg)

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
josh3302 said:
I'm thinking about prospecting him. I think he has alot of upside. I know he's the one who had the like 5 No-Hitter game streak but do you think he ruined his arm in High School? Idk if there's any way to tell whether or not that happened or not. But right now his stuff is cheap and I think he could be a really good pitcher at the MLB level if he can get there. I know prospecting pitchers is risky but I am just wondering your thoughts on whether or not you think he was overused at the high school level... He's got a 95+ MPH Fastball at 18 so you can't get much better than that (unless you are Strasburg)

Since when?

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
ryanhoward06 said:
josh3302 said:

Since when?
He was throwing 95 when they put him on TV going for his 6th No Hitter in a row

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
josh3302 said:
ryanhoward06 said:
josh3302 said:

Since when?
He was throwing 95 when they put him on TV going for his 6th No Hitter in a row

That gun must have been way off because he has never come close to that.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
ballerskrip said:
I thought this guy was 87-91 or so....

Yeah thats about right, I live right down the street from the high school he went to so I got to watch most of his no hit game streak. He certainly never came anywhere near close to 95 and im my opinion I believe his success at the high school level was more due to the lack of quality competition rather than his stuff.

Members online

No members online now.