Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Slade Heathcott Elite Auto /40....good buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
I was the one in a bidding war with you. My highest bid was $44

there is a slade elite base auto up right now for $20 BIN, actually glad I didnt with the totc one.

I think the card will be worth around $30-35 in a month or two

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
TOTC autos even VERY rare ones like that tend to sell terribly. folks either want the base auto or something with color.That being said, that makes them a great investment IF the guy pulls a .01% (he succeeds)

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
Mudcatsfan said:
TOTC autos even VERY rare ones like that tend to sell terribly. folks either want the base auto or something with color.That being said, that makes them a great investment IF the guy pulls a .01% (he succeeds)

a base /754 auto just sold for $26...seems like a lot

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
jdacunha said:
Mudcatsfan said:

a base /754 auto just sold for $26...seems like a lot

it was the first sale at auction, that will usually be the high for a long time.

I think the first ackley sold for $80ish?? you can already get it for $50

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Jaypers said:
numba1yankeefan said:
Jaypers said:
He's going to have a BC auto in Bowman, come May.

that will be a 2nd year auto though, not sure if that one should really outsell the elite

It shouldn't, but probably will.

any examples of guys whose 2nd year chrome auto sells better than first year elite auto? i know most sell around the same but dont know anyone whose chrome is better than elite

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
numba1yankeefan said:
Jaypers said:
numba1yankeefan said:
Jaypers said:

that will be a 2nd year auto though, not sure if that one should really outsell the elite

any examples of guys whose 2nd year chrome auto sells better than first year elite auto? i know most sell around the same but dont know anyone whose chrome is better than elite

austin jackson?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
numba1yankeefan said:
Jaypers said:
numba1yankeefan said:
Jaypers said:

Quite a few guys from 2008 Bowman who had Chrome autos sold better than their 07 EEE counterparts.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
jdacunha said:
numba1yankeefan said:
Jaypers said:
numba1yankeefan said:
Jaypers said:

austin jackson?

the last 2 jackson elites ended at $26 each
the last 2 jackson chromes ended at $22 and $25

dont think so

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
numba1yankeefan said:
mwashuc06 said:
LOL I tried to sneak a win at 40. I just hit a bin of a base.

guessing you hit the BIN of the $24.99 one?

I hit the BIN on the $19.99 one :D

You suck haha, I was within seconds of buying that one. I grabbed one of the 24.99 ones. Also found some steals tonight, but Jeff Malm is way overpriced.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
numba1yankeefan said:
jdacunha said:
numba1yankeefan said:
Jaypers said:
numba1yankeefan said:
[quote="Jaypers":3lqs6kpy]He's going to have a BC auto in Bowman, come May.

austin jackson?

the last 2 jackson elites ended at $26 each
the last 2 jackson chromes ended at $22 and $25

dont think so[/quote:3lqs6kpy]

Vitters
07 Elite - $10-13
08 Chrome - $16-18

Mous
07 Elite - $16
08 Chrome - $23

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
your not comparing base autos. That is a parallel and comparing chrome parallels to elite parallels is a joke plain and simple. BC parallels will outsell elites by a wide margin.
numba1yankeefan said:
Jaypers said:
numba1yankeefan said:
Jaypers said:

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
jcmint said:
your not comparing base autos. That is a parallel and comparing chrome parallels to elite parallels is a joke plain and simple. BC parallels will outsell elites by a wide margin.
numba1yankeefan said:
Jaypers said:
numba1yankeefan said:
Jaypers said:

?? i wasnt talking about parallels

Members online

Latest posts