Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Made a nice trade with a co-worker for some OMLB Autos!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
This actually happened about a month ago but I just had time to take pics a few days ago.

So I was home for Christmas and a few days before, my company had their annual Christmas party. They usually do a nice job with it and this year, there were some pretty nice door prizes. There was navigation systems, digital cameras, plasma tv's, blue ray players, etc. They called my raffle number and I came out with a Nintendo Wii! I was pretty pumped about it.

So a few minutes later, one of my co-workers approaches me and tells me if I want to get rid of it, he'll buy it off me. He had to buy one anyway for his kid for Christmas anyway. I like the guy and wanted to do him a favor, plus I'm never home and I'd never get to play the Wii anyway, so I said ok. We looked them up and saw that they go for about $200, so I told him to just give me $175. He said ok and asked if he could drop the money off at my house later that night and I said ok.

He apparently has some sports memorabilia that he inherited from a family member. He would tell me about it, but couldn't give me specifics because he doesn't really know all of what he has. He doesn't really know that much about baseball.

So when he drops off the money that he he gives me these and says "Merry Christmas"

He didn't even know who this one was:

FrankThomas.jpg

I was able to identify if right away. :D

And this:

NolanRyan.jpg

I've been wanting one of these for a while! :D :D

Pretty excited!