Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Real or Fake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Ask the guy from you tube. It's obviously not as good as his patch collection but I'm sure he'll give you some insight.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
blanning71 said:
Ummmmm, it says Team Logo Patch. That is part of the Marlins Logo on the front of the jersey. Why wouldn't it be real? Are you trying to find ways for people to talk to you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GUESS THE GUYS OVER AT THE TOPPS BOARDS GOT TIRED OF HIM TOO

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
CISCOKID23 said:
blanning71 said:
Ummmmm, it says Team Logo Patch. That is part of the Marlins Logo on the front of the jersey. Why wouldn't it be real? Are you trying to find ways for people to talk to you?

Nope just wanted to make sure, because i see people post this question all the time and didnt wnant to buy it without verifying first

Didnt do it anyway though

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
boomets said:
CISCOKID23 said:
blanning71 said:

Nope just wanted to make sure, because i see people post this question all the time and didnt wnant to buy it without verifying first

OK. Well, thats fine. I just dont understand why you would think a card dubbed as TEAM LOGO PATCH with a piece of team logo would be fake. If it were a perfectly centered Marlins logo, I would understand.....but just a piece of a letter?

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
blanning71 said:
boomets said:
CISCOKID23 said:
blanning71 said:

OK. Well, thats fine. I just dont understand why you would think a card dubbed as TEAM LOGO PATCH with a piece of team logo would be fake. If it were a perfectly centered Marlins logo, I would understand.....but just a piece of a letter?

I just thought a patch like that would go for more.
I just started collecting patches this week so just wanted to be certain

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
boomets said:
blanning71 said:
boomets said:
CISCOKID23 said:
blanning71 said:

I just thought a patch like that would go for more.
I just started collecting patches this week so just wanted to be certain

Its Dontrelle Willis, not Jeter, Pujols, or Griffey. Thats about right for something like that.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
it didnt go for higher because not even dontrelle willis' mom wants dontrelle willis cards.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
springfieldisotopes4 said:
it didnt go for higher because not even dontrelle willis' mom wants dontrelle willis cards.
In all fairness, Willis used to have a TON of patches and game used out there. Hell, I used to pull one every time I used to bust a box. So they are fairly common.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
blanning71 said:
In all fairness, Willis used to have a TON of patches and game used out there. Hell, I used to pull one every time I used to bust a box. So they are fairly common.

i bought a willis ultimate signature jsy/auto #ed to 15.......for 3 bucks. wound up giving it away because it failed to sell on ebay for 2.99 :lol: :lol: :lol:

datboytaz

Sep 3, 2009

Heeeyyyyy now, LOL. I resent that cause I still collect dtrain autos, patches & BGS 9.5s. I completely understand where everyone is coming from tho. So if anyone ever has any dtrain autos, patches, or BGS 9.5 they just wanna give away, plz send me a msg & I'll give u my address

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts