Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is wolverine24 linked to bigboydsportscards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Located in Westerville, OH. Hasn't sold anything since 2006. Guess I'll know as I just won an auction tonight from them.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Philip J. Fry said:
Located in Westerville, OH. Hasn't sold anything since 2006. Guess I'll know as I just won an auction tonight from them.
111 miles from here:

Wolverine24
8216 Princeton-Glendale Rd #161
West Chester , OH 45069

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
chashawk said:
Philip J. Fry said:
111 miles from here:

Wolverine24
8216 Princeton-Glendale Rd #161
West Chester , OH 45069

Yep. I'll keep everyone posted then. It was only $4.36, but hey.

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
chashawk said:
Here's a link to an SCD article:

http://bloedowsblock.sportscollecto...er+Hooper+Finally+Being+Held+Accountable.aspx

Names the owner as Terry Boyd. So I am guessing 1 of 2 scenarios.

1) Chad bought this guys store to continue peddling his wares.

2) Chad decided to give it up and sold his inventory to this guy.

Terry Boyd is a real person. I talked to him way back when about buying some high end cards I had. What I meant by shill account is that it looks like one guy is shilling for the other.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
If there was any doubt, well, this should prove it's the same person. Or least the same inventory.

[ebay:8yif42bt]230427635345[/ebay:8yif42bt]

Notice the title? Includes BV in there, like wolverine24 did. Also, wolverine24 had a ton of these pop up in the last month or so and so it's no surprise this is up.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Philip J. Fry said:
If there was any doubt, well, this should prove it's the same person. Or least the same inventory.

[ebay:4aj7df04]230427635345[/ebay:4aj7df04]

Notice the title? Includes BV in there, like wolverine24 did. Also, wolverine24 had a ton of these pop up in the last month or so and so it's no surprise this is up.
NOTES: WE BOUGHT A MASSIVE AUTO JERSEY AND INSERT DEAL AND WE WILL BE LISTING THOUSANDS OF AUCTIONS IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS!!! PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT!!
:?

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I live in Columbus and actually work in Westerville. I've met "Big Boyd" at a local card show. So a real guy and I've bought from him, but can't comment on anything else.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
VizquelCollector said:
I live in Columbus and actually work in Westerville. I've met "Big Boyd" at a local card show. So a real guy and I've bought from him, but can't comment on anything else.

I also live in the Columbus area and have the years have met both guys are shows. They are not the same person.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
muchuckwagon said:
VizquelCollector said:

I also live in the Columbus area and have the years have met both guys are shows. They are not the same person.

Well they are in cahoots then. Bigboydsportscards is now selling wolverine24's merchandise and even using the same wordage in the listings. I guess he could have bought his merchandise, but why would he be using the very same titles and such.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
sportscardtheory said:
muchuckwagon said:
VizquelCollector said:

Well they are in cahoots then. Bigboydsportscards is now selling wolverine24's merchandise and even using the same wordage in the listings. I guess he could have bought his merchandise, but why would he be using the very same titles and such.

If he bought the cards he could have gotten the auction templates as well.

btw, my thought about this long ago was that Big Boyd bought stock from D&A, that is where much of this is coming from. Then Big Boyd sold to Wolverine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts