Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stephen Strasburg Ties the Knot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
I wonder if she is as fine as Colt McCoy's future wife?

colt-mccoy-rachel-glandorf-600x457.jpg

rachel-glandorf-2.jpg

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
excel_B said:
Hope this isn't a repeat of Tiger Woods moment... ::facepalm::

This is going to be so much fun, every single athlete who gets married in the next year will be compared to Tiger Woods.

Well, of course it may only last about a year since we the public have a short memory span...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Stephen values family over baseball. Since he's making a &&&&load of money, you'd think he could slightly reschedule his honeymoon to attend Nationals fest or a meeting for prospects/rookies on how a ballpayer should behave themselves and handle their money, etc. I bet Stephen will probably blow his money by the time all is said and done and sleep with whatever Nationals groupies there are. ;)

Nationals gave him a pass because his honeymoon was already scheduled, but I wonder if they are seething that they are paying him all this money and he doesn't seem to want to rework the schedule to do at least the Nationals fanfest.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Lancemountain said:
Tim Tebow's girlfriend
lucypinder.jpg

Considering they're allegedly saving themselves, it wouldn't matter if she looked like Throw Mama From The Train.