Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stay Classy Lance Broadway .......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
I heard while he was in the milb he was one of the biggest douches out there.

Look like people were right, he deserves to go to jail for that beating.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I believe in Freedom of the Press and all that, but when you say "Stay Classy," you should address it to the columnist. I got to this sentence:

The fracas began, Sorrels told Hair Balls, when Pinney spotted McGuire...

and almost stopped reading.

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
Punching bag isn't all innocent. Article says he had words with McGuire. You'd be naive and probably have no social life if you think they were words like "Excuse me sir, could you please not talk to my friends girlfriend?". More than likely he tried to buck up and act like a tough guy because someone was talking to his boys girl, said the wrong thing to the wrong guy and got his ass handed to him. Serves him right. Lucky it wasn't worse. Maybe, if he's not half retarded, next time he'll think twice before popping off at the mouth. Or atleast bring some friends since he clearly can't back up his mouth.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
And this is why "make up" should be an important part of your buying decision when investing in prospects.

I hope he goes to jail, and loses all the money baseball has given him.

"he takes a running start from Ivan's left-hand side, punching Ivan in the left side of the face, knocking him out."

Sickening. It doesn't matter what he said. A sucker punch is about as low class as it gets.

Members online