Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weird findings 15 box EEE break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Im not listing this as a near case break, just noting some perculiar findings.

About 10 autos (five different players) have back to back serial numbers.

Case in point: Got two Nick Franklin's with back to back serial numbers (ex: 23/599 and 24/599)

Also got two dual autos of the same players (Shaver "someone" and another guy) with back to back serial numbers in the same box.

Then got that guy Shaver as a reg auto twice with back to back serial numbers.

On top of that, got two auto jerseys in the same PACK, one being Billy "someone" 3 clr patch and Pete Rose auto jersey.

Also got a Chapman auto out of a Hot Box and two Giovanni "someone" autos /100 (am I butchering the names here or what?)

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Question to those who have pulled a Gold Status Auto.

When I pulled mine tonight the cards in the pack were backwards from the way the other 4 boxes were. When Id open the pack of the other 4 boxes the cards would be face up as Id rip the pack.... in the box with the Gold Staus Auto.... I saw the backs of the cards first.

Anyone else find this to be true?

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I opened two boxes that had one pack turned side ways, each time it was a parallel auto. I don't remember anything
special when I pulled my gold, other than that holy #@*@) feeling.

Kevin

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts