Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BA Prospect Handbook News

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
For those of you who pre-ordered them, they're now in stock and being shipped Tuesday. Plus, the supplemental booklet containing each team's # 31 prospect.

And no, I haven't forgotten those of you who entered your guesses in my contest. One of you will win a free Handbook.

Once the Rangers' Top 10 list goes live on Monday, I will announce the winner.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
good bathroom reading
so are ron shandler's baseball forecaster and McKamey's Mainor League Baseball Analyst (although those 2 are more geared towards fantasy baseball they still have nice sections and rankings on each organization and even Japanese players)

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
My book has sat on top of my toilet since I got it accept when I took it to scout camp and minor league games. Nothing like having a player read his description and pointing out all errors on his scouting report.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
coming out way too early is the only thing I hate about that book. Some players might be traded or waived or hurt and done for the season in spring camp by the time the minor league season begins.

I'll be ordering my copy soon, but not from BA directly.

Latest posts