Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2001 Post Contest! EDIT: WINNER PICKED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RandomH

EDIT: Winner is.... Resident Piazza Fan!

Just noticed I'm at 2001 posts, so I thought I would get a contest going here.

1st of all, I would like to say that I am really, really, really glad to be here. This is hands down the best online hobby messageboard out there. There’s nothing like coming home from school and checking here to see what's up with the hobby. FCB is one of the MAIN reasons why I collect sports cards. There are ton of awesome people here who know a bunch about the hobby. We have like a big Wikipedia of sports card knowledge here.

:D

Ok. This is not a big contest, but I think you guys may kinda enjoy this. Kinda tried to get stuff that everyone will enjoy, I guess.

Prizes:
2006 Upper Deck Artifacts Bill Madlock GU Gold /150

2008 Bowman Draft L.J. Hoes Blue Refractor /99

08 Upper Deck Goudey Rod Carew Mini /34

1989 Fleer Randy Johnson RC
1989 Donruss Randy Johnson RC

A sweet set of 2009 National FCB cards including, Tim Beckham, David Cooper, Justin Smoak, Brett Wallace, and Matt Wieters.

And an Autographed Index Card Signed by Pete Rose in dark blue pen

Rules: Pick a number 1-1000. Closest w/out going over wins. If 2 people picked the same winning number then the 1st one who posted wins. I will use a random number generator later tonight. Also, to enter you must have AT LEAST 25 posts here.

Thanks all. Hopefully I'll have another contest here at 4000 posts. :D

Members online

Latest posts