Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fake Logomans are you kidding me!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Jared said:
That's terrible. Manufactured logomans? C'mon Topps.
exactly what i thought and it looks like some people haven't figured it out yet seeing the pujols is at over 100 bucks.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
:lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/5-Mlb-Logo-Neck-Jer ... _580wt_958

Where this hobby is going:

C_71_article_1095904_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Meh, only reason this sucks is that it'll clog up searches. The seller of the Pujols is being misleading, he doesn't mention the #'ing or that it's manufactured, just emphasizing the odds. That being said, these still will sell very well, nice looking, big set, long odds, spread out over multiple Topps products.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
Wow. If I were to buy some of that product and pull one of those I would've believed it was legit and would've screamed. Then flipped it over and would probably destroy it. That's just pretty damn stupid. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Facepalm to the max.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
this is the worst thing i have ever seen...imagine the idiots who are going to get the ruth ones and say they are ACTUAL game used

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Eh if they are cheap, they are nice display pieces to have. I'd pick up my players if they were priced real low as opposed to a legit logoman that could just be a team issued jersey or something.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Topps and other manufacturers are *always* going to do this kind of stuff because they want people to primarily collect. These logomen are the type of thing investor-types may not be interested in, at least initially, but are interesting to the 'non-elite', average collectors.

Topps and other manufacturers make more money from collectors, but will always try to get investors to help sell their cards for them - but will want to keep investors under their 'control' if you will.

I'd look for more of this type of behavior from manufacturers in the future. They won't want their actions dictated to them by the secondary market.

Members online

Latest posts