Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good offer on this Strasburg Auto lot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
trademhigh said:
Why would you buy that now when they will just go down once his Bowman Auto is released?

I was thinking since it wasnt a Chrome auto, Wouldnt be a huge killer for these cards...

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
blanning71 said:
1500 maybe? I don't know what the autos go for but with ST approaching, I'm sure people are gonna go out and start picking up his stuff again. What do you think?

I was gonna offer a grand and see what the counter offer was. If, I do buy them.. Most likely will slab them all and sell them at shows and not to an online base.. I seem to do better with people at shows looking to pick nicer cards up.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Marro said:
blanning71 said:
1500 maybe? I don't know what the autos go for but with ST approaching, I'm sure people are gonna go out and start picking up his stuff again. What do you think?

I was gonna offer a grand and see what the counter offer was. If, I do buy them.. Most likely will slab them all and sell them at shows and not to an online base.. I seem to do better with people at shows looking to pick nicer cards up.

A lot of those probably won't be the best grades. I need to pick up the Ultimate sometime still, working on that set.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
Marro said:
blanning71 said:

That would be a pretty insulting offer. He's sitting on about 2K ebay value.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
bballcardkid said:
Marro said:
blanning71 said:

I am looking for his counter offer, Most people make them in return..

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
Marro said:
bballcardkid said:
Marro said:
blanning71 said:

1K was automated reject so no counter offer

I am looking for his counter offer, Most people make them in return..

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Marro said:
trademhigh said:
Why would you buy that now when they will just go down once his Bowman Auto is released?

I was thinking since it wasnt a Chrome auto, Wouldnt be a huge killer for these cards...

Chrome or not... MLB Licensed + Nats Uni > USA

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts