Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning Dan, I tohught you were MIA there. Your name wasn't in the list below, so I figured to start the show, and BAM there you pop up, lol.

What made your weekend so great Dan. Besides football that is.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Dan, Art and Scott.

Great day of football yesterday. I really like Manning. He just seems to be an all around good guy. Would be a riot to grab a beer with.
Anyway, I have a couple of interviews this week. Hopefully something will drop soon.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
klute14 said:
Good morning Dan, Art and Scott.

Great day of football yesterday. I really like Manning. He just seems to be an all around good guy. Would be a riot to grab a beer with.
Anyway, I have a couple of interviews this week. Hopefully something will drop soon.

Best of luck with the interviews Keith. Your post got me thinking that it would be fun to bring beer to an interview :lol: ....really get a feel for a person just hanging around shootin the sh** :lol: :lol: ...would be good for you and the interviewer.

In all seriousness, good luck and hopefully something works out for ya soon.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Well it started with my sons birthday party, he got a bunch of new toys/books/clothes and everything went well, despite the weather.

THEN

The Saints get the W and Mardi Gras unofficially begins. For those that have never been to the Big Easy, the city is on edge and revitalized. Its gonna be madness for two weeks here.

I'll probably be buying everything Saints that I can get my hands on, and several of the shirt that are being printed have proceeds going to charity/Haiti etc...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Peyton is very friendly with everyone and the Manning family as a whole have always been great to the city. I am curious to see what he says about being the potential road block for the Saints. Knowing that he is from/loves NO its going to be a great interview. Not to mention the other players on the Colts from here (Addai,Wayne etc)

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Dan - Just went back and watched the nfl.com highlights.

The NO radio announcer at the end of the game is hilarious!

"Pigs have flown! Hell has frozen over! The Saints are going to the Superbowl!"

:lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
chashawk said:
Dan - Just went back and watched the nfl.com highlights.

The NO radio announcer at the end of the game is hilarious!

"Pigs have flown! Hell has frozen over! The Saints are going to the Superbowl!"

:lol:

To fully understand what the people are going through is difficult to put into words. I am guessing that we'll see a lot of Katrina references in the next two weeks and how people still dont have their lives back just yet, but that the Saints are making everything better. Bourbon St will be a madhouse, fans will be talking about this and NOTHING else. Its going to be a great two weeks.

Members online