Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for Singles...Where Do I go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I have been working on one particular set, and I have used Ebay for all that I can. I have made as many trades and purchases as I can, both on here and other trading sites, but I am still far from complete. I cant seem to find any cards that I need and I dont really know where else to look for singles. Any suggestions?

I am working on

2009 Ballpark Single Swatch Autograph Set

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Re: Looking for Singles...Where Do I go?

Depends. If you are a male looking for singles, go to a local club. Alot of single women. If you are a female looking for singles, go to a theater showing Avatar, alot of single men that have never been laid. Good luck!

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I appreciate the one honest answer.

As for the other two...Blanning was funnier because his was first and becuase I can understand the need for a dad to get some...my dad needs to get some.

As for Avatar...no so much funny, but slightly funny all the same. I just saw that movie yesterday, and my fiancee loved it. Also there were more chicks there than dudes, so maybe its just a population thing. I live in a heavily female dominated town. Iits like three to one here based on the census.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Not to sidetrack your thread but I have two questions:

#1--where do you live that the female/male ratio is 3:1?

#2--Does the vast majority of the women where you are have all their teeth? Just wonderin cause this is a rampant problem here where I am.

If #1 isn't too far, and #2 is a yes, then you're gonna have a new friend from FCB comin to town soon! LOL

i think the sites I was gonna suggest for cards has been mentioned so I don't have anything constructive to add. Sorry

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
#1- I live in Wallingford, CT

#2- I think there are few people in general that are missing teeth here. Its a pretty well to do town and the vast majority of females are kinda stuck up and preppy.

#3- I personally believe that about half of the women around here are ugly or just not worthy of attention, that still leaves half though. I grew up in the lower Catskills in NY, and I will tell you that there are way too many ugly chicks there, and most dont have teeth. I moved here and I was in awe with the fact that the town had so many good looking females, young woman to older. There are a lot of MILFs that live around here.

blanning71 said:
Not to sidetrack your thread but I have two questions:

#1--where do you live that the female/male ratio is 3:1?

#2--Does the vast majority of the women where you are have all their teeth? Just wonderin cause this is a rampant problem here where I am.

If #1 isn't too far, and #2 is a yes, then you're gonna have a new friend from FCB comin to town soon! LOL

i think the sites I was gonna suggest for cards has been mentioned so I don't have anything constructive to add. Sorry

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Honestly, it doesn't help to put it out on the transaction/set builder boards. There are plenty of people that would be willing to help if they could.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I just might do that.

I contemplated it, but the set I am working on is all autographs, and I havent seen to mmany breaks of 2009 Ballpark on here. I checked the break board and I contacted anybody that pulled a card I needed, since then there havent been anything else.

tonsofcommons said:
Honestly, it doesn't help to put it out on the transaction/set builder boards. There are plenty of people that would be willing to help if they could.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
jumbojohnny said:
I just might do that.

I contemplated it, but the set I am working on is all autographs, and I havent seen to mmany breaks of 2009 Ballpark on here. I checked the break board and I contacted anybody that pulled a card I needed, since then there havent been anything else.

tonsofcommons said:

I would go ahead and make a thread about your set progress on the main baseball forum, and then list whatever other cards you need to finish. that way, your set gets exposure, and at the same time, people can see what you do need and they can contact you with info about whats out there. Just a thought.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
cwells46 said:
blanning71 said:
I would suggest eharmony. I have heard good things about that site. My dad found his current girlfriend that way. She's a nice gal.

Craigslist > EHarmony

Isn't that the place that you can trade WS tickets for sex? Man if you gotta come up with WS tickets for that, I wonder what I could get for my old used chainsaw.....

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Didnt they do/doing away with the personals section because of prostitution? I dont think banning it from Craigslist will get rid of the profession, they cant keep a good hoe down.

cwells46 said:
blanning71 said:
I would suggest eharmony. I have heard good things about that site. My dad found his current girlfriend that way. She's a nice gal.

Craigslist > EHarmony

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
A chainsaw....maybe a friendly lower hand shake...

WS tickets... the whole kaboottle...and then some again.

blanning71 said:
cwells46 said:
blanning71 said:

Craigslist > EHarmony

Isn't that the place that you can trade WS tickets for sex? Man if you gotta come up with WS tickets for that, I wonder what I could get for my old used chainsaw.....

Members online

Latest posts