Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FLEURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

pghbuccos said:
all my texting is finally going to pay off :D :D :D
Me too, now get voting for the guys in my sig and letang, goligowski, and staal! :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
that was a very bad game for MAF and the Pens. gotta move on it happens.
as of 8 am this morning he is back in the lead in the voting and I don't think Price will jump over him now.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
him getting voted as the starter is what he might need...good shot of confidence..Pens looked flat last night...what surprised me was how long it took the Pens to start a fight to try and get the team going..when you're getting pounded at home like that it's the first thing you should do once you're down 3 or 4....They just don't seem like they have any real enforcers to protect the stars...Malkin was getting beat down last night and nobody stepped in to kick ass...Fleury is very popular in Que, as well as Price..fans will be happy with who ever starts.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Eric Godard tried to fight someone after the 3rd Toronto goal but the guy (I don't remember who it was) wouldn't fight him. the same thing happened in the 3rd period and he got a roughing penalty because he was punching someone and they wouldn't drop their gloves. Godard is a very good enforcer and has fought a ton this season and does a great job protecting the Pens as does Matt Cooke to a lesser extent. Crosby and Malkin have both become very good at protecting themselves this season and I like it.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
Leafs are BUMS...Godard is a beast,no doubt..One of the toughest...Think the Pens will make any trades...D line needs a little help...NHL takes a backseat in Canada for the next few weeks as the World Jr's begin in a few days..I don't think it's as popular down there is it?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I'm sure the Pens will make a trade closer to the deadline. Ryan Whitney will be back on Tuesday (possibly Monday) so that will shore up the D a little bit more and improve the power play. they need Gonchar more than I thought but he will be back in time for the playoffs. no the WJC isn't as popular in the US as it is in Canada but I watched it last year on the NHL Network and I will definitely will be watching it again this year,

G

Thank god Caddyshack and Rocky were on last night. :lol:

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
How in the heck did MAF come from uot of nowhere and take 1st place?? :eek:

Sure you guys aren't cheating like Montreal now?? :? :cool: :twisted:

G

Terry said:
How in the heck did MAF come from uot of nowhere and take 1st place?? :eek:

Sure you guys aren't cheating like Montreal now?? :? :cool: :twisted:
TXT

G

Terry said:
Don't you have to pay for all those texts though?
I have Verizon and under my plan I am allowed 1500 messages to non Verizon users. A couple hundred go to my friends, and the rest go to 81812 or they go unused.

Members online

Latest posts