Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where is cammy_collector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Landon

Oct 4, 2008
He hasnt been on since jan 3,2010 anyone know why he hasnt been on?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
He seems to be on-again, off-again with the boards. there was a similar thread a few months ago, and then he popped up.

cammy collector

May 4, 2009
Western Maryland
Pine Tar said:
hive17 said:
[quote="cammy collector":t6nieiv5]hola!

See
:lol: what a lurker :D[/quote:t6nieiv5]

:lol: I wish I even had TIME to lurk on the boards. sadly, I've been super busy and haven't been on in months it feels like. thanks to Dan/redsin2006 for the heads up. still not sure what the purpose of it was tho lol

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
cammy collector said:
[quote="Pine Tar":3azc3oa5]
hive17 said:
[quote="cammy collector":3azc3oa5]hola!

See
:lol: what a lurker :D[/quote:3azc3oa5]

:lol: I wish I even had TIME to lurk on the boards. sadly, I've been super busy and haven't been on in months it feels like. thanks to Dan/redsin2006 for the heads up. still not sure what the purpose of it was tho lol[/quote:3azc3oa5]

didnt u give him cards? he was just checking on ur well being jeez man dont be so rough on the kyd

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
cammy collector said:
:lol: I wish I even had TIME to lurk on the boards. sadly, I've been super busy and haven't been on in months it feels like. thanks to Dan/redsin2006 for the heads up. still not sure what the purpose of it was tho lol

It's actually 2009 :D

cammy collector

May 4, 2009
Western Maryland
Reds in 2009 said:
[quote="cammy collector":1mxl7kf7]:lol: I wish I even had TIME to lurk on the boards. sadly, I've been super busy and haven't been on in months it feels like. thanks to Dan/redsin2006 for the heads up. still not sure what the purpose of it was tho lol

It's actually 2009 :D[/quote:1mxl7kf7]

:lol: my bad man! didn't it used to be '06 tho?

Members online