Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Showing off my Custom Cut Signatures... SCANS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
I showed one of these in a mailday post last week, but I figured I would show off the rest of them. I make these for other people, but here are the seven I have in my PC:

Joe Sewell
sewell5.jpg

Hank Aaron
fgf.jpg

Warren Spahn
Spahncut.jpg

Duke Snider
DUKE.jpg

Lee MacPhail
LEE.jpg

Sparky Andeson
10-7-200852014PM.jpg

Bobby Doerr
10-14-200852529PM.jpg

All of the cuts (except for the Spahn) are from signed IC's. They are 3.5x5 and printed on cardstock about as thick as the RAZOR autographs. Comments/constructive critique welcomed.

- John

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Those are sweet! If I ever picked up a signature like that, I'd have to pay you do make it into a card like those

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the comments guys! They are all the same shade of color, they were just scanned with 2 different scanners so the top ones look lighter than they are. :)

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks everyone! I charge only $5 to make these, so shoot me a PM if you are interested in one. :)

- John

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
i think i might hit you up for a card in a month or two you have a talent sir those are one of the best designs ive seen this year great job

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts