Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UD Replacements.. We'll see.. (update!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
So I was looking at my redemption list at UD and have been waiting for some cards for over a year.. (since 2008) and I just asked for replacements for each of these cards.. Should be interesting to see what I get...

I said I collect Mariners and Seahawks.. Should be interesting..

Redemption Code Date Received Description Status Status Date
12/28/2008 DERREK LEE/ JIM THOME/ PRINCE FIELDER 2008 MLB SP AUTHENTIC SIGN OF THE TIMES TRIPLES SIGNATURES #ED TO 15 CD # ST3-FTL Replacement Requested 1/26/2010
9/22/2008 KEN GRIFFEY JR 2008 MLB UPPER DECK BALLPARK COLLECTION SINGLE SWATCH JERSEY AUTOGRAPHS NO #ING CD # SA-43 Replacement Requested 1/26/2010
9/29/2008 KEN GRIFFEY JR 2008 MLB UPPER DECK BALLPARK COLLECTION SINGLE SWATCH JERSEY AUTOGRAPHS NO #ING CD # SA-43 Replacement Requested 1/26/2010
9/22/2008 BURT REYNOLDS 2008 NFL ICONS FOOTBALL IMMORTAL MOVIE LETTERMAN AUTO VARIED #ING CD #BR Replacement Requested 1/26/2010

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Re: UD Replacements.. We'll see..

They better send you something good for those redemptions.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008

I am pretty sure you will get a Griffey in return for at least one of those

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota

Well who knows. I've only had to request a replacement once, and I posted the pc's that I collect. The shipped me a Morneau auto which wasn't on my list but I gave it to a morneau collector. Also a "bonus" basketball auto(I specifically said if you can't replace with baseball don't bother, especially basketball.) So I shipped it back to them with a nice little note.

I hope you recieve something you can be happy with. I still say there shouldn't be redemptions in products. If you don't have the cards by the time the product goes live, exclude them from production. Maybe if you keep doing that, players might step it up and get them in on time in order to cash their checks.

It'd be a shame if you don't get atleast a couple griffey auto's out of that

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI

Good luck, I am waiting on a 2008-09 Sp Game Used triple Ovechkin, Malkin, Kovalchuk Auto /10(Redeemed March 2009).

I requested a replacement September 9, 2009. Got an Email last week saying that he had the card in hand but it had only 1 of the 3 Signatures on it(Kovalchuk). UD just signed an Autograph agreement with Ovechkin a few months ago and still nothing. I am emailing them back tomorrow and going to see the best replacement I can get.
It would be the ONLY Hockey card in my collection and I bought it because it had 2 of my 3 favorite players in the NHL.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008

I have had great success with redemption replacements. I typically provide a rather large list of players in baseball, basketball and football

My last replacement request was for a Griffey BTL auto. i got a Griffey/Burrell reflections dual auto /99 and a P. Manning Auto /50. Being a big fan on the Colts I was thrilled with the replacement

Sly

Aug 7, 2008

It's ridiculous when UD can't even get their own exclusive guys (Griffey) to sign cards...ugh...

Regardless, good luck, look forward to seeing what you get, especially if it's some cool M's stuff.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA

Sly said:
It's ridiculous when UD can't even get their own exclusive guys (Griffey) to sign cards...ugh...

Regardless, good luck, look forward to seeing what you get, especially if it's some cool M's stuff.

The issue with the Griffey cards is they were damaged on shipment to UD so they had to re-order the cards to be made.. They are going to have sticker auto's on them..

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008

Hey Pinbreaker, I asked for a replacement for my Ballpark Griffey too and I received an '07 Masterpieces Strokes of Genius Griffey auto (not a jersey auto but its on card at least).

coltsnsox07 said:
Hey Pinbreaker, I asked for a replacement for my Ballpark Griffey too and I received an '07 Masterpieces Strokes of Genius Griffey auto (not a jersey auto but its on card at least).

Pin I see you broke down too!! ::facepalm::

Colts I just asked for a replacement on my Ballpark Griffey Jersey Autograph. I asked for another Griffey auto (I saw your post for the Masterpiece and would be happy with that!). :D I also had 2 oustanding rc autos and made it easy for them and asked for Mets or Yankees.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA

coltsnsox07 said:

Did you get blue ink or black ink?

griffey-ud-masterpieces.jpg

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California

Good luck, Kevin!

Hope you do better than I did the few times I asked for replacements! :benson:

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008

Pinbreaker said:
coltsnsox07 said:

Great card. I really like the Masterpieces autos.

Alex

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008

With the Konami law suit looking like it's a slam dunk, It might be time for people to really consider cutting their losses with Upper Stink and take what they can before they implode.

Tom

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

Ive been waiting on three 08 SP Authentic Denker Autos since 10/22/08 ::facepalm::

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Re: UD Replacements.. We'll see.. (They're here!!)

OK, I got my replacements today.. So how did I do? :D :D :D

I think they put this in to make me happy.. :D

edgar.jpg

OK, for the first Griffey for a Griffey auto.. Sticker vs on card..

dual.jpg

now for the 2nd Griffey Auto for a Griffey auto.. Sticker vs on card..

sport.jpg

OK, now I was hoping that they would have sent me a decent card for my triple auto that was numbered to /15
and Derrek Lee was the holdout.. So they sent me this instead..

quad.jpg

Needless to say I am very happy!! I'm still waiting for the Burt Reynolds replacement as well..

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA

Pinbreaker said:
coltsnsox07 said:

Thats a beauty of a card

Members online

Latest posts