Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just in time for Christmas - CONTEST - $40 eBay Gift card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I just went to random.org and had it select a number between 1 and 1,000,000.

Contest is very simple. Just select any # between 1 and 1,000,000 and you can win. Everyone is allowed to choose... admin., mods and all.

Ill let this run until Monday morning. I work nights so when I get home at 6:30am ET (approx. 36 hours from now) I will check all the numbers and determine a winner. You can go over... I wont eliminate someone if they choose a # thats 200 over the number.

I will PM the winner and send the gift card either before I go to bed Monday morning or after I get up Monday evening.

Hint: The number is above 100,000

EDIT: Winner determined.

Random.org chose # 715,662

notoriousrmb had the lead for most of the time with 710,556 just 5106 away. Last night Johnny G entered 711,811 and with it being only 3851 away he won. Congrats.

Thanks to all who participated. I will likely do another one of these in the future... just wont use 1,000,000 the next time. 100,000 would work much better and provide a much closer race.

Members online

Latest posts