Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Twinsfest/Huberts/Friday-who's going?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raymond

Aug 7, 2008
Twinsfest starts Friday at 4pm. Longstanding tradition of a planned FCB reunion at Hubert's on Friday before the doors open. Usually dozens say they'll try to be there, and the same 4 people actually show up... :lol:

So, for old times sake, who's going? (I have the day off, but undecided if I will attend, would go more to get together with the old-timers then the actual event...)

Raymond

Aug 7, 2008
Greg Cleveland said:
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76328

;)

Alex will be there. I'm hoping to pop in around 2:30-3:00. Haven't heard back from Craig yet.

Craig's going to a concert Friday. He may make it to Hubert's but he couldn't commit the last time I e-mailed him.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
If I can find the place and get down from Ely in enough time, I'll be there. :geek:

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I'm usually one of the guys who says they'll be there but never shows. This year financially it doesn't look like I'll make it, but you guys will be the first to know if plans change.

On a side note, how've you been Raymond? Haven't seen you around in a good while. Stepping back from collecting still?

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Greg Cleveland said:
[quote="55_marlins_sp":3nbk3gx9]If I can find the place and get down from Ely in enough time, I'll be there. :geek:

It's immediately south of the Dome right across the street from the HCMC. Can't miss it.[/quote:3nbk3gx9]

Ok. Again, depending on the drive down, I hope to be there. With the Mrs. too.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
There is a church right next to Hubert's that lets folks park in their lot for $10. A close place, but you can park cheaper elsewhere. Paying for the close proximity is nice. There's also an underground lot below the train station. I think it's $10, too.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I usually (for games) park by the old armory in those ramps (usually charge $5) across the street.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts