Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Am I cheating on you all, especially Gilmore?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
I just joined the PSA boards. Now dont get me wrong, hear me out woman (oh sorry). I love it here and I really dont post much on PSA because I dont have interest in vintage or PSA. But there seems to be a heavier amount on error collectors there, as well as a "king" of errors and Bob Lemke.

Theres no prospect talk there and I dont think anyone has mentioned
any letters close to EEE or BCDP. And you know thats what I crave.

Does this mean I have to split my collection with you guys and can only visit my cards on the weekend?

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
colts1888 said:
omg you did what

seriously noone really cares every member here is on atleast one other site

I don't, Freedom is my LCS.

But, I fully agree that no one cares at all about a member being a member of another board.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
It's very weird there. Lots of inside jokes that fall very VERY flat if you aren't in on it and lots of high-strung ******-bags that like to hear themselves "talk". Some good info to be harvested, but other than that, it's not all that fun of a place.

Jul 30, 2009
Oh comon I know no one cares, just kidding.

Seems pretty boring to me, like a place Ill go to every other day and only have interest in 3-5 posts. Doesnt help the PSA board isnt dedicated to just Baseball.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts