Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

my last month of Canseco PC pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
These cards all came in trades over the last month except for the UD auto which I feel like I stole for $22 on Ebay since its a SP and his auto's have been selling much higher these days. I also picked up about 15 or so inserts of various years which I haven't scanned yet including a 2001 Fleer star ruby parallel and a few other numbered inserts. Its always tough to find people with Canseco's to trade and my budget doesn't allow me to buy freely so this past month has been quite a rush as far as trading goes for me.

The Canseco Elite auto 16/25 also features Doc Gooden on the other side and is his jersey number so an Ebay 1/1 of sorts. the Timelines is /89. the dual piece isn't numbered but I never see it offered anywhere.
JC002.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
its definately tough to trade for certain guys.. in your case alot of Hendu stuff is high end BV so you have to have serious tradebait to offer up. My guy not so high end but just nobody has it hanging around. When I do luck across people that have stuff I need I try my hardest to get deals done.. no matter how small.

I wish it was like it was in 07 when I started back buying cards. I could buy nice auto's numbered or not for less than $20 typically and GU'ed even cheaper. Now his market has exploded again with about 6 die hard people collecting him again and competition is just crazy on nice stuff now and even on low end GU'ed and inserts.

Members online

Latest posts