Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finished my custom Player checklist **Whew!**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Dang, this took some work, but very satisfying to have it done. Combined Beckett's list, other sources, and stuff I have in hand not otherwise listed, and have my definitive Gary Gaetti list. And have checked off what I have and now know exactly what I need. I currently have 383 different items of a 507 item list. Other stuff like magazines, baseballs, bobbleheads and TTM/IP autos I don't have counted in that mix. That puts me way over the 400 mark for Gary. To some of you super collectors, that's not so much, but for a niche guy like me, it's pretty cool. So I'll never make the 1,000 club, but I'll have to focus on the 500 club! (If it weren't for Pacfic and all the variations in the late 90's-- :evil: ) So now I'll have wantlist in hand scouering the tables at Twinsfest!

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008
Nice Greg! I am still working on a complete list of Ozzie. Going by Beckett I am about 39% done of his list.

Members online

Latest posts