Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Bush back in Baseball and signs with....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Re: Matt Bush back in Baseball....

::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
no reason not to take the risk. He's signed to a minor league contract so it's not like they've giving up anything of real value.

Re: Matt Bush back in Baseball....

Jaypers said:
::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

+ ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

will he destroy any conference rooms today?

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
I just scanned my 04 SP Prospects auto of him last night after taking it out of my "junk" bin for some reason. 1/400 too :)

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
I’d like to see him make a comeback, but I’m not sure he’s dealt w/his “off-field issues” enough to have truly reformed. Everyone loves a good comeback story- see josh Hamilton :)

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
rainmanesq said:
I’d like to see him make a comeback, but I’m not sure he’s dealt w/his “off-field issues” enough to have truly reformed. Everyone loves a good comeback story- see josh Hamilton :)

Josh Hamilton came back from a serious drug problem, if Matt Bush comes back it'll be from being a major *********.Im not sure people will show him any love.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
LOL... He has a Rick James complex..

His career with the Padres began in the summer of '04, when he was arrested at a nightclub near the team's complex in Peoria, Ariz., for reportedly fighting with a bouncer who would not let him in. And his career with the Padres ended last week, when police in San Diego investigated allegations that he assaulted two lacrosse players at a local high school, throwing one and hitting another.

According to a witness quoted by the San Diego Union-Tribune, Bush left the scene in his Mercedes, but not before the injury prone shortstop-turned-pitcher-turned-suspect drove over a curb and yelled "I'm Matt (expletive) Bush."

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/w ... z0dwSWAHFy

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
wlalocal71 said:
LOL... He has a Rick James complex..

His career with the Padres began in the summer of '04, when he was arrested at a nightclub near the team's complex in Peoria, Ariz., for reportedly fighting with a bouncer who would not let him in. And his career with the Padres ended last week, when police in San Diego investigated allegations that he assaulted two lacrosse players at a local high school, throwing one and hitting another.

According to a witness quoted by the San Diego Union-Tribune, Bush left the scene in his Mercedes, but not before the injury prone shortstop-turned-pitcher-turned-suspect drove over a curb and yelled "I'm Matt (expletive) Bush."

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/w ... z0dwSWAHFy

There's video out there of him getting arrested but I don't have a link handy. I"m sure someone can find it.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
rainmanesq said:

Josh Hamilton came back from a serious drug problem, if Matt Bush comes back it'll be from being a major *********.Im not sure people will show him any love.
Some might say hamilton was a major douchenozzle when he was on drugs b/c some of his behavior was less than angelic during those moments. Heck, some might say his behavior in ’09 when girls were sucking whip cream off of his married body in a bar was somewhat ****** like b/c his wife probably wasn’t a happy camper about it LOL
Either way, I like to see people turn things around + I hope matt’s handled his issues/hung up his douchenozzle cap.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
Bruin7 said:
Russ S. said:
Perfect timing.
Maybe his best card will sell now....

!BkoVTH!CGk~$(KGrHqIH-EIEs88FRNWZBLY(HmgC-w~~_12.jpg

That's a sweet card even though Bush is on it. Very cool!

Allen

Jeter or sandberg or rizzuto or some other 3b/ss on that card not a pitcher even if he was good how do you put a rookie random pitcher on that card just stupid

hopefully for his sake he comesback strong

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
he was drafted as a SS like Ripken and ARod.

colts1888 said:
Bruin7 said:
Russ S. said:
Perfect timing.

Allen

Jeter or sandberg or rizzuto or some other 3b/ss on that card not a pitcher even if he was good how do you put a rookie random pitcher on that card just stupid

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
o thanks that makes sense i had no idea he was drafted as a SS

markakis8 said:
he was drafted as a SS like Ripken and ARod.

colts1888 said:
Bruin7 said:
Russ S. said:
Perfect timing.

Allen

Members online

Latest posts