Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another EEE Pujols auto bites the dust SCAN ADDED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
A customer who nicknamed himself "The Pujols Puller" due to his constant pulling of Pujols auto rookies in 2001, found an EEE auto today, 12/20 in my store.

On top of that, guess what Pujols' uniform number in HS was? If you guessed 12, you win (nothing).

I know someone here is keeping track of the card and it will be listed tonight or Friday on ebay.

But if anyone can tell me how I can post an image from my computer (in other words, its ONLY in my computer. No bucket or site or whatever until its listed) PLMK.

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
Wish to heck I could afford an auto Pujols card. Especially that one...wow....thanks for sharing bud

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
That has to be the most ugly on card auto I have ever seen. The guy has an amazing autograph, why limit him
to what looks like a small white box? Pathetic.

Kevin

Jul 30, 2009
Well its listed an I have a very very strong offer on the table. For the first time ever I havent gotten a "$50 delivered" type gem but now that I mentioned it, the floodgates will open.

Latest posts