Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Logan Morrison Chat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Ooooooohkay........ :?

Women (USA): Do you think less attractive players have it easier with less distractions than extremely good looking players like yourself?

Logan Morrison: Mom! Get off Baseball America! Hahaha. It helps having an awesome girlfriend that supports me with everything that I do. Thanks for the compliment!

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
They never take my questions....

I tried to ask him what he was doing to improve his approach v. lhp but I guess B.A. just wants this whole chat to be ppl that just suck the guy off instead of askin real questions!

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
edit: some guy just brought up his weakness against lhp and he skirted the issue. if they would have posted my question, he would have had to face the music and explain how he is going to ever be a consistent hitter against lhp in order to have success at the big league level

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
He answered my question!

Jack (Wallingford, CT): Logan, There are a number of athletes that collect
memorabilia and cards of themselves and other players, do you? If so what is your best card? If not do you think you ever will?

Logan Morrison: no i dont, i have a couple of things but its hardly a collections. i jisut give it to my dad

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
aaron41984 said:
They never take my questions....

I tried to ask him what he was doing to improve his approach v. lhp but I guess B.A. just wants this whole chat to be ppl that just suck the guy off instead of askin real questions!

Did you really expect something different?

Theyre not setting him up to get bombarded with questions that make him look bad

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
:benson:

Dallas (Jackson, MS): I own a number of your autographed baseball trading cards. Is it cool to see yourself on a card?

Logan Morrison: At first, but you get use to it

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Aaron (AR): You say that you want to be the best ever.... What are you going to do to improve your approach against lefty's?

Logan Morrison: I am going to work on staying inside the baseball and driving up the middle and the other way not trying to do to much

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Purty odd that the majority of the questions are about Mike Stanton..... still waitng for the do you ever wish you were drafted by the Royals since you have ties to them......

braden

Aug 7, 2008
hawkfandan said:
Fascinating. ::facepalm::

No kidding. "Chatting" with about 99.9% athletes would probably be slightly less interesting than watching paint dry.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Not true.

Ask George Brett a question. Its amusing...... He told me at Royals Fanfest that Ozzie Smith's backflip during the 85 World Series motivated him to win the World Series and that he took offense to it while spitting dip in a Deercreek water bottle.

Members online

Latest posts