Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

You Know It'll Happen...HS Pitching.

We Report, You Decide: Who's arm Goes Kersplat

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Who's arm goes KER-effin-SPLAT?

No picking Purke or James just because you bought a huge stash of Wheeler or Matzek.

I'm betting at least 3 of these pitchers don't come anywhere close to expectations.. so..PICK THREE.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Just curious why is Purke on here? He is now a college arm, the rest all went pro I believe.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
beefycheddar said:
Just curious why is Purke on here? He is now a college arm, the rest all went pro I believe.

I thought that was the case, but had already posted the poll. I had a faint recollection of some screwed up signing where Bud Selig got involved?

Either way, it was a bit of a brain fart on my part.

Edit: I went back and edited, and it did exactly what I'd expected. Dereted some votes.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
beefycheddar said:

I thought that was the case, but had already posted the poll. I had a faint recollection of some screwed up signing where Bud Selig got involved?

Either way, it was a bit of a brain fart on my part.

Edit: I went back and edited, and it did exactly what I'd expected. Dereted some votes.

He signed, but since the MLB bailed out the Rangers they wouldn't let them pay him that high over slot so they had to give him another lower contract which he turned down and went to TCU.

ballcardzdotcom

Aug 13, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Knowing that both of his brothers' arms have gone kerplat, I would say Zach Wheeler. While genetics is not an exact science, if Jacob and Adam's arms have torn, then Zach has pretty good odds of having the same thing happen. I played with Jacob in High School and Adam blew his out while playing in the Yankees minor league system. I play with him now in a semi-pro league. Good guys!

Matt

Members online

Latest posts