Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekend Pickup Thread (1/29 - 1/31)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Bought this today. I almost bought a little nicer one yesterday for $500, but I couldn't get myself to hit confirm. Later, a mlballtimegreats mentioned to me that he missed out on it and definitely would have taken it, so I told him I wish I would have known, since I nearly bought it. I told him if I spotted one for a similar price, I'd pick it up for him. Didn't think I'd find one for a similar price before the one on regular auction ended. Well, guess what popped up earlier today!

!Bkv+h9!!Wk~$(KGrHqEH-CcEs9!wB,c2BLY02D!TcQ~~_12.jpg

connerusmc86

Dec 16, 2008
Jacksonville,NC
This weeks maildays so far..

Both are FT
scan0009.jpg

/55 FT
scan0011-1.jpg

Matt Williams/8 NFT
scan0012-1.jpg

AND Last but not least for the up and coming 02' throwback threads PC
scan0018.jpg

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
hunter.jpg
hankaaron.jpg
mays.jpg

Goes well nicely with the Koufax and Williams
Ive added 3 guys whose autos ive really wanted and now added a Hank Aaron and Hunter very happy feel like i have somethign to show off considering how much ive spent over the years

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
yea honestly i sold off pretty much most of my cards that im not really attached and it was the best thing I did because now i bought these guys and like you said I really like them so maybe this can get me excited about the hobby again but this isnt a cheap set. Im gonna hopefully be adding a mantle pretty soon s well as bench and possibly a few others

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
[center:366sfxva]PC[/center:366sfxva]

Let me introduce you to my first '09 Draft AU card. I hope to have more, in the recent future:

Chrome

WheelerBowmanChrome.jpg

My first '09 Elite card, came in. Great product. Can't wait to get my rarer status cards, later in the week:

Red /50

PaulsenEliteRedAU.jpg

A super-sick Weathers AU card. I Had no idea it existed:

/5

WeathersTristarAUTo5.jpg

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I noticed in Pay Pal that I had an old gift card with a balance, but I was sure i threw it away. Then i realized they keep track of those ser. #s in PP, so I copy/pasted it and used the few dollars left on it to buy this:

BktG3UwBWkKGrHqIH-EIEs88FRNWZBLYnFk.jpg

Figure i should have his first MLB GU'd card. The old Bowman FUT patches and such are nice, but this is from a Brewers uni.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Brett Keith said:
Bought this today. I almost bought a little nicer one yesterday for $500, but I couldn't get myself to hit confirm. Later, a mlballtimegreats mentioned to me that he missed out on it and definitely would have taken it, so I told him I wish I would have known, since I nearly bought it. I told him if I spotted one for a similar price, I'd pick it up for him. Didn't think I'd find one for a similar price before the one on regular auction ended. Well, guess what popped up earlier today!

!Bkv+h9!!Wk~$(KGrHqEH-CcEs9!wB,c2BLY02D!TcQ~~_12.jpg
Your the man Brett :D !

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
picked up this lot for $16 dlvd. the grichuk will be heading into the pc, the others are tradebait...
!Bkmb5SwCGk~$(KGrHqQH-E!Es9usjt3PBLYOJ6bGUQ~~_12.jpg

Members online

Latest posts