Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Nobody else around to start the fun, so I got tired of waiting.

And just to put it out there from yesterday's thread: Roseanne...I'd hit that.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning guys! The Roseanne reference is from me saying I just came home from an all you can eat bar-b-que joint and I ate more hog than Tom Arnold on his wedding night. I apologize for the visual! :D

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning boys! Snowing here too, about 1" so far.

Got the gold refractor in yesterday from member Messier2. Looks nice with the orange. Just waiting for a red and the super to get listed. :mrgreen:

2009BowmanDraftGoldRef2-50.jpg 2009BowmanDraftOrangeRef20-50.jpg

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
69MetsFan said:
Good morning guys! The Roseanne reference is from me saying I just came home from an all you can eat bar-b-que joint and I ate more hog than Tom Arnold on his wedding night. I apologize for the visual! :D

That's too funny. There isn't much that grosses me out anymore, well, except for two girls one cup.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Not really bud, wife has work tomorrow and its not the best of weather to take my son out, so we will likely just stay home today...(i think)

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Morning Barrry, Charlie.
Barry - Get some of those grand kids out there on snow removal detail! :D And you're welcome!
Charlie - Nice color you got going there.
Dan- Sounds like a great opportunity for some serious bonding, enjoy!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Gents!!! Dan, Therion, Bruce, Dave(69), Barry, Charlie and bornagaincollector!!!

Dan - Morning dude!!! How has the weather been over there?? Just made some shrimp gumbo last night :cool:

Therion - Why bring up the nasty past of The Barr?? :lol:

Bruce - Thats twice the nasty :shock:

Charlie - Nice shiny refractors!!!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

working 16 hours today. lots of MT time and tons of HULU as well.

Charlie nice start to the rainbow :cool:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Dave(69) - I've got enough for you...send me a dry ice box and it will hopefully still be good when it gets there :lol:

Dan - I used the package that you sent with the Secret Santa gift :cool: I've been addicted to the Slap Yo' Momma seasonings too :D

Dave(pgh) - Morning bud...hope work flies by for the most part :mrgreen:

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Happy Hockey Day in Canada to all my American friends!!!
I've recruited my dad to hit some of the stores while I'm at work. as soon as I'm done I'm flying to my hobby shop (I already talked to him and he'll save me a pack) then the other stores.

Dave, I couldn't find my freaking mini tripod this morning that I was going to use so I could just set up and shoot, so no go today :( I was not a happy camper at 6:10am.
That's a sweet double shift, too!!! Hulu, NBC, FOX, ABC don't work in Canada, so we rely on our local networks to upload episodes, but there's no archive. It's just whatever's been on in the last few weeks, which has been nothing, or Ive already watched them 3 times at home on the PVR (like family guy and the office)
Luckily, when the Games start, CTV will have everything streaming.

Hope everyone else who has to work has their day fly by, and for those that work for the weekend, enjoy Saturday!

Members online