Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Green Diamond - Ted Williams autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Is this company legit on the autographs they sell. as I'm considering buying one of their pieces for the autograph?
DANNY

Raymond

Aug 7, 2008
Johan Santana 57 said:
Wasn't that his personal company?

Yep.

But, if my memory is correct, his son is responsible for a large number of the fakes on the marketplace. I would recomend extreme caution in buying any Williams auto...

George K

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Green Diamond is an interesting case.

On one half, there's people who say Ted Williams' son could sign his dad's sig as good as the source. Then I've read stories that Ted's son also had his dad sign all day and night until he got too sick. No clear answer to the question.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
From what I've heard, it was both. I would only buy a Green Diamond item that also came with additional authentication (PSA/DNA or JSA).

George K said:
Green Diamond is an interesting case.

On one half, there's people who say Ted Williams' son could sign his dad's sig as good as the source. Then I've read stories that Ted's son also had his dad sign all day and night until he got too sick. No clear answer to the question.

Members online

Latest posts