Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can someone please make me a banner...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RandomH

Anyone have any spare time, that could help me out.

I've had this pic -----> cKg4KqJA.jpg

In my sig for a while, and I would like some kind of banner.

Something like

"Christian Friedrich" With the above pic.

I would really value it :)

thanks

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ok hockus pokcus your a banner
hat-magic-wand.gif

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
IndyMann said:
Pine Tar said:
David Banner I get it
::facepalm::

Try Bruce.
Yes for the comic book, but in the T.V. Series his name was David named after his Author's late son.

Johnson changed the name of the Hulk's comic book alter ego, Dr. (Robert) Bruce Banner, to "Dr. David Banner" for the t.v. series. This change was made, according to Johnson, because he did not want the series to be perceived as a comic book series, so he wanted to change what he felt was a staple of comic books, and Stan Lee's comics in particular, that major characters frequently had alliterative names. On the DVD commentary of the pilot of The Incredible Hulk, Johnson also says that it was a way to honor his late son David. However, according to Stan Lee, Universal changed the name because "Bruce Banner" sounded, in the eyes of the network, like a "gay character" name, and David sounded much better ("Bruce" ultimately became the TV Banner's middle name, as it had been in the comics. It is visible on Banner's tombstone at the end of the pilot episode).

Members online