Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

is this some sorta scam?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
My uneducated guess would be that 1 scan was stolen from the other seller.

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia
LLWesMan said:
Could be a buyer seller account thing where the buyer has two accounts. Card could also have changed hands again off ebay.

yeah but the location of both sellers are different and the card was sold at first on the 18th a little fast on the shipping

Wes

OG
Administrator
Weatherwarrior said:
LLWesMan said:
Could be a buyer seller account thing where the buyer has two accounts. Card could also have changed hands again off ebay.

yeah but the location of both sellers are different and the card was sold at first on the 18th a little fast on the shipping

The sellers probably are different, what I'm saying is that the person selling it now could also be the person who bought it the first time, some people have separate accounts to buy and sell with.

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia
LLWesMan said:
Weatherwarrior said:
LLWesMan said:

The sellers probably are different, what I'm saying is that the person selling it now could also be the person who bought it the first time, some people have separate accounts to buy and sell with.

gotcha I haven't been doing the ebay thing long i just thought it was odd