Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
How's it going this fine Sunday?

If its cold here I know you guys are really cold up north/east...

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good Morning.

Max is up a little early this morning. :?

I'll have the complete Flair Break info up later today.
I think so far slot wise it's:
Jeff-1
Barry-2
George-1

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Due in at the shop today?

Any crazy ultimate pulls yet?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
MojoDan said:
Morning Ranger! Any STL patches ending today?

Couple cards, yes but watching these to gauge prices. Good thing since I have another "Ty Pennington" day today (Indy thought I should change).

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Morning Gents.
Here in PA its 12 degrees. Not looking like its getting any warmer anytime soon with the wind blowing too.
Have a good one.
Tom

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
MojoDan said:
Due in at the shop today?

Any crazy ultimate pulls yet?

All day at the shop.
The only ones I have heard of are a Raines auto (maybe jersey), 6 six GU, Jeter autos and A Williams Patch.
That was as of yesterday afternoon. There was an open case left and that's all we had.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Morningn Dan, Josh, Max, George (Ty), and welcome Tom! Hopefully another lazy Sunday here. Temp's are supposed to hit 55-58 later today so not too bad for 31Jan.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
George_Calfas said:
gvsu96 said:
[quote="George_Calfas":26w8c9rh]Tom, GM!

Josh, let me know the box price.

It's $109.95 Marked but I know we can do $100 out the door.

Cool, that was the price I am hearing and ebay is starting to close at $90+ :cool:[/quote:26w8c9rh]

Dave and Adams is sitting at $93 a pack this morning and no cases for sale.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
gvsu96 said:
George_Calfas said:
gvsu96 said:
[quote="George_Calfas":20v6a9b9]Tom, GM!

Cool, that was the price I am hearing and ebay is starting to close at $90+ :cool:

Dave and Adams is sitting at $93 a pack this morning and no cases for sale.[/quote:20v6a9b9]

They have 2 on ebay. Word is cases will cross $1500 tomorrow by lunch.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
George_Calfas said:
gvsu96 said:
[quote="George_Calfas":22zq642p]
gvsu96 said:
[quote="George_Calfas":22zq642p]Tom, GM!

Cool, that was the price I am hearing and ebay is starting to close at $90+ :cool:

Dave and Adams is sitting at $93 a pack this morning and no cases for sale.[/quote:22zq642p]

They have 2 on ebay. Word is cases will cross $1500 tomorrow by lunch.[/quote:22zq642p]

Most likely. I don;t know if we are going to get anymore in. The shop is sitting on a mountain of new product right now. Dollar wise I guess it's pretty scary.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Gents!!! Dan, Josh, George, Tom, Dave(69) and Barry :mrgreen: :cool: Just clocked in to get paid living the dream :lol: I'm ready for my weekend though...been a pretty crazy one. Whats on the docket for the day guys??

George - Can't wait to see what you decide to do with your case :) I'm leaning towards the safety of breaking it after seeing what you can get, but it looks like either its "go big or go home" kind of cases. Got the Flair break cards in yesterday too...I'll post those shortly :)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Barry, the news shows the weather being worse than the ice storm we lived through in NC 5 or so years back.

Josh, I imagine most of the stock will leave soon, Dec-Feb is just a huge influx of new stuff, it is crazy.......but you know that.

Alex, no decision here, it is being sold......just waiting to see what Monday brings, that and UPS needs to drop it off.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Gooood Mooooorning VIETNAM!

Err...MTers.

I've watched three Robin Williams films in the last two days. I think I'm starting to develop a cocaine addiction.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
George_Calfas said:
Barry, the news shows the weather being worse than the ice storm we lived through in NC 5 or so years back.

Josh, I imagine most of the stock will leave soon, Dec-Feb is just a huge influx of new stuff, it is crazy.......but you know that.

Alex, no decision here, it is being sold......just waiting to see what Monday brings, that and UPS needs to drop it off.

A bunch of big products all came out at the same time. Then it slows down. Jeff said he's never had this amount (dollar wise) in the shop hit at the same time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts