Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big Autograph day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Cecil Fielder has opened a baseball academy in Marietta Ga, http://theknockhouse.com/ anyway, so far Doc Gooden, Mo Vaughn, Cecil are on the website. Per a friend of mine, Fred Mcgriff, Brian Jordan, and Marquis Grissom as well. Should be good

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
Very cool. Sounds like the $35 is for IP autos at some event in GA, though? I wish I could send in a RC to each of those guys and get them all signed for $35. I'd do that in a heartbeat.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I love websites like this that don't seem to understand the concept of the most basic spell checking.

The Knock House said:
"The Knock House, LLC.was started in May of 2009. The mission and goal of the Knock House is to seek out youth baseball players with raw talent (the dimand in the ruff so to speak) provide professional training to develop good sound skills of the game of baseball. Our goal is to develop these players for high school, college, and possibly professional levels of the game. We do this with the professional instructions of former, current major league, minor league, and college players.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Mcgriff doesn't do a lot of autos. He was pretty nice, very shy. Doc and Mo didn't show up. Doc's wife is having a kid. We all got rainchecks for their autos in the future. Also, Otis "MY MAN!" Nixon showed up. So it was Delino Deshields, Fred Mcgriff, Marquis Grissom, Brian Jordan, Cecil Fielder and Otis. All for $35.. Great deal! I got everyone but Jordan and Otis. I am not a big Jordan fan, but he seemed pretty nice, we talked College Baseball etc, He is the color commentator for ESPNU etc college baseball.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
IMG_0768.jpg

Me and Fred Mcgriff.. I forgot my Tom Emanske tapes!! damnit

Members online

Latest posts