Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

sportsbuy question.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
From time to time you see a "WANTED" item and a price.

Anyone ever SELL something on sportsbuy this way?

I saw an item that was 'wanted' and the person was paying 40 for an item that consistently sells for 20 on ebay.

Isn't there an agreement when you place a "wanted" item that you must pay the price you select and are entering in a binding contract (both parties)?

Any info appreciated.

Eric

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
When it was still "Naxcom", I purchased a lot of 10 Bowman Draft base sets for roughly $10 each shipped, sold them the day I received them for $22 each shipped also on Naxcom.

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
Typically if there is a wanted/buy price for an item the buyer has a credit card or cash in their account to cover their buy price so you can sell them the item at that agreed price. It is basically like a BIN on Ebay except sportsbuy automatically debits the buyers account whether it be a credit card on file or cash balance. If the buyer can't cover the cost of their buy then transaction is canceled. I have sold several dozen cards that way without any issue.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
olerudfan said:
Typically if there is a wanted/buy price for an item the buyer has a credit card or cash in their account to cover their buy price so you can sell them the item at that agreed price. It is basically like a BIN on Ebay except sportsbuy automatically debits the buyers account whether it be a credit card on file or cash balance. If the buyer can't cover the cost of their buy then transaction is canceled. I have sold several dozen cards that way without any issue.
I sent you a PM.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
olerudfan said:

you have been thanked.

Eric

Members online

No members online now.