Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT another help with ebay...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az
i purchased this Nikon D90 shutter release cable for time exposures for my nikon d90. the item arrived today well packed and exactly as shown in the photo in the auction. the packaging reads "for use with nikon d90", however the item does not work with my camera. it's not defective, it's just not compatible with my camera.

how should i handle this?
can i get a refund or am i stuck with this?

any advice is greatly appreciated.
thank you for your time.

item description from the auction:
This is an item I bought on eBay, but the seller sent the wrong one. Not compatible with my Nikon D5000 camera. Seller then sent the correct item but let me keep this one. Packaging says it is compatible with Nicon D90 "and other models". So, if you have a D5000 this won't work. But if you have a D90, it will. If you have some other Nikon, I have no idea if it will work (no returns). Factory fresh, never used, but since I've opened the package, I listed it as 'used'. You're buying the item itself, and the open packaging, and the owner's manual sheet that came with it. Manufacture is Sakar, this is their model RC-100 (See sacar.com for more info.) Cord is approx 4 feet. Button goes down half-way, and then press all the way to snap the photo. Switch locks for time exposures. Fun accessory for somebody.
!BkWY4tgBGk~$(KGrHqQH-EYEs-VNdR+bBL(K4tCRN!~~_12.jpg

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
He should take a refund. He mentions "no refund" in reference to him being unsure if it works with "other" models, but says it should work with yours. If it doesn't, then his auction's description is fault and you have an "Item not as described" claim for yourself.

Try to work with the seller first though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts