Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Crazy 2009 EEE SP Autos Prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
bradical said:
Tyler Townsend
$19.05
$22.05
$28.00

Ashur Toliver
$36.00
$43.00

Marquise Cooper
$27.59

Cooper's autos are pretty shortprinted and are redemptions.

Someone related to Tolliver (has his last name) bought one of his cards off me recently.

His sister posted a comment on my blog when I said something about his autos being SP'd so I wonder if it is her.

on the flip side, you can buy a colton cain redemption /99 for under $10.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
masonphillip said:

I bought Chad James, Jeff Hunt, Cain, and Tyler Kehrer for less than $20 combined.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
This happened last year too. They will drop in price.

When they finally hit ebay as live cards, they also seem to drop a bit, for some odd reason.

After set builders get their copy, they go down.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
bradical said:
masonphillip said:

I bought Chad James, Jeff Hunt, Cain, and Tyler Kehrer for less than $20 combined.

If Panini fills those redemptions as fast as they say they will, you will be sitting pretty!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
What's crazy to me is people paying huge money for un-autographed EEE parallels.

Not sure if this is a trend that can be seen across the board, but I know that a red status auto /50 of one prospect I've been following can be had for around $30...and multiple gold parallels /50 (non-auto) have sold in the upper $20s and low $30s.

Makes zero sense to me...why not take the autographed version of the same numbering and for the same price?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
What's crazy to me is people paying huge money for un-autographed EEE parallels.

Not sure if this is a trend that can be seen across the board, but I know that a red status auto /50 of one prospect I've been following can be had for around $30...and multiple gold parallels /50 (non-auto) have sold in the upper $20s and low $30s.

Makes zero sense to me...why not take the autographed version of the same numbering and for the same price?

Some just don't care for the stickers and would prefer getting them autographed in person.

Recently I sold a non-auto'd Gold/50 of Kyle Gibson to a board member who immediately got it autographed.

Jul 30, 2009
I dont think its so crazy. In fact, they still might be cheap.

What happens when, several months from now, a couple of set collectors need one of those SP's and they stop showing up for sale? The second one of those do, you can bet abidding frenzy will occur.

Or better yet, Ashur has a good season in the minors and starts getting some love, imagine what the prices will be for that card (yes I have one)? Or even better, if his family is really buying up his cards AND he has a good season, then picture how much itll be.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
The Third Eye said:
I was very surprised to see those Tollivers end so high last night. I have one available if anybody needs one. I think it's 05/99 if memory serves.

Go O's!! :)

Can you PM me a price.

Still need to add both a Tolliver & Townsend. :oops:

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Jaypers said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

Some just don't care for the stickers and would prefer getting them autographed in person.

Recently I sold a non-auto'd Gold/50 of Kyle Gibson to a board member who immediately got it autographed.

Ah that makes sense, although I still think the cards should go for less than the auto versions... but to each their own.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Townsend signed a TOTAL of 104 cards, that is pretty short. I think they could go much higher, especially
when the on card autos start showing up.

Kevin

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
schmidtfan20 said:
Townsend signed a TOTAL of 104 cards, that is pretty short. I think they could go much higher, especially
when the on card autos start showing up.

Kevin

I Think each player with a SP Auto has 105 autos right?

99 Base Autos
5 Gold Status Autos
1 Black Status Auto

And non auto...
200 Aspirations
100 Red Status
50 Gold Status

455 Total cards in the product. If they don't have a RC Auto in Bowman, some of these cards could be worth quite a bit if the player makes it big.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
No idea why that last Cooper went so high. maybe the only one left at auction style? I won the previous two for $13.50 and $15.50 dlvd just last week. I have redeemed 2 base plus 1 Gold and hanging on to two unscratched for now.

Members online

Latest posts