Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Huge Pujols Pull! Need help on value!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballcardzdotcom

Aug 13, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Last night, I had my second big 1/1 pull in less than a week...It was from a "Record Breakers" themed box of Topps Sterling. It is a 5 piece batting glove, with embroidery, autographed ALBERT PUJOLS card....I will be selling this card at some point..just wondering what this bad boy is worth.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Need help on value....

Not much...sell it to me... JK

Probably a lot. I would toss a high BIN and field some offers.

ballcardzdotcom

Aug 13, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Re: Need help on value....

Appreciate the advise...I got to thinking that a scan of the card might help...here goes:

pujols.jpg

Thanks Again,

Matt

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I saw a Sterling 4 piece Pujols auto/5 listed with a BIN of 599.99 on ebay last night.

Im not sure what offers had been made, but it seemed kinda high to me.

A 1/1 should fit that 599.99 price though.

That would be my price guess

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
RL24 said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
That is the shakiest signature I've seen since the last days of Charlie Gehringer.

Amazing card however.

~Well, at least the guy Topps hired to fake Pujols autos is getting better...~
Nah...that's what happens on the 6871035416th sticker you sign.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
The last Pujols 1/1 I sold was a LL Jsy/Auto and it sold for $425. I'd expect for this to sell around the same range, maybe closer to $400.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Its a huge card with some eye appeal. I'd say no less then 400, and probably no higher then 650. I'd let it ride at .99 cents, or throw it up with a BIN of around 1K. You never know

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
That is the shakiest signature I've seen since the last days of Charlie Gehringer.

Amazing card however.

I was going to say the same thing, just doesn't seem right

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
wolfmanalfredo said:
Its a huge card with some eye appeal. I'd say no less then 400, and probably no higher then 650. I'd let it ride at .99 cents, or throw it up with a BIN of around 1K. You never know
That's some pretty good advice. Especially since it's tax time. People might be a more likely to open up their wallets for something like this.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I bought a 2006 Sterling 1/1 Bonds auto for $500 a month ago. Bonds high end stuff sells for about the same as Pujols high end stuff, so you should get around $500. Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts