Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 boxes of Ultimate Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdg00001

Nov 11, 2008
United States
Got these for what turned out to be a great deal from Blowout - they had them on sale for $85 shipped a piece, and they ended up selling out in like 10 minutes!

Anyway, my 2 boxes yielded a redemption for a triple auto of Nolan Ryan/Jim Palmer/Bob Feller #/9 (awesome!) and this:

09ult-schmidt-dual-patch-1.jpg

Certainly no complaints here!

rdg00001 said:
Got these for what turned out to be a great deal from Blowout - they had them on sale for $85 shipped a piece, and they ended up selling out in like 10 minutes!

Anyway, my 2 boxes yielded a redemption for a triple auto of Nolan Ryan/Jim Palmer/Bob Feller #/9 (awesome!) and this:

09ult-schmidt-dual-patch-1.jpg

Certainly no complaints here!

I picked up 2 myself from BlowOut ;)

I hope my boxes are as good as yours! Fantastic HOF pulls!

No whammies, no whammies, no 6 or 8 jersey cards, no rookie autos, no whammies......

rdg00001

Nov 11, 2008
United States
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
I picked up 2 myself from BlowOut ;)

I hope my boxes are as good as yours! Fantastic HOF pulls!

No whammies, no whammies, no 6 or 8 jersey cards, no rookie autos, no whammies......

Good luck with your boxes! I wish I had some $ to buy more if this stuff - I'm thinking of putting together a small PC collection of these cards, as they are so sweet looking!

Members online

Latest posts