Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dwight/Bosh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
I saw this card, and I want it, but not sure if the price is good. I'm usually all for Upper Deck products when it comes to basketball cards. Numbered to three, do you think the price is fair? if someone hits the BIN after viewing this thread, I don't really mind it. Just looking for some inputs. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/08-CO-SIGNERS-CHRIS ... 7C294%3A50

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Card #2/3 sold for almsot a $100.

This is his thrid time offering it. Was offer at 139.99, and $100. Neither time did he offer a best price. I feel that was a msitake

I feel it is a great buy, but with EBAY fees being as high as they are, it would be tough to flip for a decent profit

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Huffamaniac said:
Card #2/3 sold for almsot a $100.

This is his thrid time offering it. Was offer at 139.99, and $100. Neither time did he offer a best price. I feel that was a msitake

I feel it is a great buy, but with EBAY fees being as high as they are, it would be tough to flip for a decent profit

You are absolutely right, it was a great buy!

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
I picked it up, would have been an even buy with Live.com, but still numbered that low with possibly 2 of the best bigs in the game today.....fairly easy purchase.

Members online